Friday, March 09, 2007

My interview, etc

I had my first interview yesterday with URS Corp. It went pretty well; it was a lot shorter than I expected it. I think everyone would have gotten a big laugh out of me dressed like a business woman, in hose and heels and shoulder pads and all...
One down, four to go I guess.

I will be coming around home on Saturday.
Mom, what time would you like to go shopping? I think it would work pretty well if Ethan dropped me off and we went shopping and then he could come back for dinner. But i don't know what you had in mind. You can give me a call.

I am cooking dinner tomorrow night so anyone is going to be around better make other plans. hah..just kidding. I still can't exactly decide what I want to make. But recently I got the Students Go Vegan Cookbook with my christmas gift card money, so I think I might make something from there.
Ethan also expressed the desire to make a cake, so maybe we'll get dessert. It is uncanny how well he can ice a cake, seriously.
Personally, I want to give him a recipe for vegan cookie cake but I don't think that is exactly what he had in mind.



ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL MY SPRING BREAK! I can't wait to see you all.
When I come back from spring break I will probably finish my DJ training and that will be fun.
That's all I have I guess.
Hope everyone is well.
<3 Em

1 comment:

ConnieMom said...

Cool; sounds good to me. I don't think I have any specific time constraints, so just let me know what time you think it will be.

When do you hear back about your interviews?