Saturday, March 17, 2007

Benihana 16-Mar-2007



Quotes of the Evening:

Veronica: "This place is freaking me out."
George: "Uh, Twi - I think 'Shrimp' is already plural."
Cheyenne: "Veronica, are you going to eat the rest of your Zucchini?"
Emma: "Don't let that chicken touch my plate."
Ethan: "Er, I'd eat vegetarian Emma, but I don't want to insult your parents or anything...I'll have the steak teriaki please."
Korey: "Don't they have cheeseburgers here?"
Kacie: "Dad, I don't eat at ZAXBY'S!"
Twila: "What's up with that guy's ha-!!! Sorry Mike!"
ConnieMom: "Don't tell George there's onions and mushrooms in that soup that he just devoured.
DaddyMike: "First get married. Then you have a kid!"


"There are too such a thing as vegan vampires!"


"Can't wait to get home so we can play video games!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I look scarier than I remember.

ConnieMom said...

Mike did artificially lighten that picture; it had come out too red. So that's why you look so pale!

ConnieMom said...

I think the picture of Twila and Corey came out really nice though!