Saturday, October 27, 2007

we are back!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY we are back on the internet. I had to switch to Bellsouth FastAccess; Earthlink could not get the problem resolved. The technician from Earthlink even told me "If I can't get this fixed you'll have to cancel your service"!!!

I got my setup package from Bellsouth today and as soon as I entered the new user name and password we were back in business.

For anyone who was using an Earthlink email address, it will be deactivated because I canceled the Earthlink service. If you want a Bellsouth email address, let me know and I'll get you one.

Also, our Bellsouth service includes wireless access at AT&T hotspots all over the place. I'll check into how it works and let you college kids know if you can use it too.

YAY!!!!!!!!! it was a very tough 10 days!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor mommy.
Even Mike got to have internet while he was out of town.

Twila said...

Don't forget that the recipes are on an Earthlink account! I needs them!

ConnieMom said...

Thanks Emma! It really was hard!

And Twi --- yeah, I have to set up a bellsouth site for the custom pages like the recipe and mike's travel schedule. I hope to get that done by this weekend.