Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Disney College Program

Hey Family
How are you all doing? I'm doing just fine at the moment. As everybody probably knows, I really want to work for Disney and do the College Program. Well, I just might. I have an interview tomorrow for the Spring Advantage session (January-late July/Early August). I'm not expecting an offer this time around, however I am still very excited! If I do get it, even if it's not when I was planning on going, I'll be going! Just thought I should let you all know!
Love and miss you guys,
Cheyenne

5 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Cool. I'm glad you are going for it!

Kacie said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Cheyenne said...

First of all, THANKS! Secondly I should have said that I'm probably going to go if I get in. I'll have to talk to Jan Flynn (the lady who runs the program here) and figure out if I can get full credit while I'm down there. It might be a problem because sinse I'm a freshman, I have a smaller selestion of classes that I can take.

ConnieMom said...

That's awesome! If not this year, then maybe next. It sounds like you would still be enrolled in classes?

Cheyenne said...

yeah. while im down there id also be taking disney classes. i mean i dont want to get behind in my classes. and they dont cost anything to disney but ill ber registering thru here at GCSU and they still charge me, but HOPE covers that.