Tuesday, May 08, 2007

$9444

$9444 - that is approximately what we will be saving in one semester with ALL FOUR of you eleigible for the Hope Scholarship in the fall!! Great work girls, I am REALLY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU! It's really an accomplishment to have four kids in college, and even without the Hope, I would be pleased and proud.

But WITH the HOPE, we have the money for a trip for two to the Dominican Republic!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THAT WORK! We needed a break!



We'll miss you!!!!

love mom & dad


4 comments:

Kacie said...

gee this makes me feel great.

Unknown said...

When are you gonna take us with you? *grumble*

Mom, change the poll!

ConnieMom said...

I guess you all didn't think that was as funny as I did!

I am really proud of everyone though.

And we do want to plan a family vacation. It is very hard right now though because everyone's schedule is different. There were no days this summer when everyone could go. So who volunteers to stay home?

And I'm having trouble thinking of a new poll.... Suggestions?

Unknown said...

well...with school coming to an end and stuff, you could ask something like "what is the worst highschool class?"
Or "What is the worst/best thing about highschool?"

maybe