Monday, May 18, 2009

PICASA for my photos

I just wanted to let the family know that i am now using Picasa exclusively to upload my photos to the internet. It is cool and easy to use and I've posted a lot of my study abroad photos there. I recently went through old photos and organized everything, and i'm going to start uploading them. There are guaranteed to be some you've never seen before.

So if you want you can check out my Picasa Page here. You'll have to scroll down to get to the pics that aren't from my trip, the older ones are at the bottom of the page.

I promise there are some gems in there...such as this:



Love and miss you all.

Emma

3 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Oy!

ConnieMom said...

Fantastic!

Twila said...

What happened to Flickr? (Though I think I could guess...)