Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation info

Some have asked about this --- so here you go!

Commencement Evening

Friday 5:00 pm – Graduates Report to the Church

Graduates will report to the Vision Center at Roswell Street Baptist Church by

5:00 p.m. Graduates will enter the building on the main level and go directly to the Vision Center.
(NO Parents or family members will be permitted in the Vision Center area.)

GUEST ENTRY TO RSBC Sanctuary—TICKET ONLY—DOORS OPEN – 5:45 PM

· Ticketed guests will enter the building from the Main Front Entry Doors.

· Tickets are required for all persons entering. Each senior will receive four (4) guest tickets at practice on Friday May 22, There will be a limited number of additional guest tickets available.

· REQUESTS for additional guest tickets must be made on the form provided in this packet and submitted to Loretta Clune no later than Friday, April 3, 2009. Replies to requests will be made thehe week of April 20, 2009. Please do not commit to guest attendance beyond the four (4) tickets that your student will receive. Tickets will not be provided to students who do not participate in the ceremony.

· Parking is available onsite and on adjacent properties owned by the church.

Additional parking is available at the Cobb County District’s Central Office. The Cobb County School District will provide shuttle buses from remote parking lots to the church. Please allow additional time to locate parking and take shuttle buses to the church. The ceremony will begin PROMPTLY at 6:30 PM. Remember this is a Friday night and traffic is usually heavier than normal

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One of those tickets has my name on it, right?

Twila said...

I was going to ask the same thing, but since I know you only get four, I won't be offended if not. Well... anyway, I should check my work schedule before I say anything!

Unknown said...

I dont see why 3 of Geo's tickets cant go to you, me, and mom first. But i guess it isn't up to me.

Twila said...

Well, I think I have to work that night anyway. Bummer! I'm not really feeling like I can ask to have my schedule changed either after last week... (Also since they already scheduled me over the bridesmaid luncheon that I already requested off for on Saturady!!!)

ConnieMom said...

Actually we get 8; two for me & mike and at least one for Chris. Then I guess Emma and Twi can have two. Chey & Kacie most likely won't be there. We were hoping to do dinner afterward but it will be late.