Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First week of my summer school

As you all know, i am at Tech for the summer taking three classes and two labs. After going to all my classes and labs, I have to say, it is going to be a somewhat intense summer for me. I will definitely be busier than all of my friends.

I pulled up my first homework assignment in Inorganic Chemistry and the last question on it is "Compute the relative uncertainty in the position if the velocity of an electron is known to be within 1.5% of the speed of light." Um...yeah.

I did manage to squeeze in some fun though, and went to my first every baseball game at Turner Field in Atlanta! I got free tickets for me and 4 friends from the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity. It was a GA vs. GT game and sadly we lost.
:(

But we still had fun! I got to see 12 of the kids i knew on study abroad, which was cool.

Here is Ellie and I on our way to the game!



From left this is Ellie, her friend (from GA obviously) Hayley, and Liz with a nice view of the city behind them.


Wish me luck in school, i dont know how much more fun i'll be having...

PS. sorry bout the photos, no matter what i seem to do i can't get them small enough...and those graduation ones were TOO small...gah!

1 comment:

ConnieMom said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them - and the graduation pictures too.