Saturday, May 23, 2009

No More High School!

George on his way to the podium looking graduational.



Thank you sir!I got it! I got it!

Veronica strolls on up..


And strolls on off!


Mom and George after the ceremony. George lost his hat so he temporarily was storing his tassel on his ear.

The proud big sister!
"Take that stupid thing of your ear George!"

"No, you can't borrow my car!"

Mom, George and Emma.
Took a couple in case Connie had her eyes closed!

How did they grow up so FAST!
We had the best looking kids in the class. Fact.

Sorry if you're getting bored.

Ok - last one!

Oops. So I lied.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! so happy...
I posted my grad pics plus a bunch more new and old ones on my picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/mcconnell.emma

Twila said...

I wish I could've gone. =(