Friday, August 29, 2008

Happenings this weekend....

Well, with everyone back in school etc, you might think it would be a quiet weekend.... doesn't look to be shaping up that way, so far!

First off, of course, it is a long weekend, with Labor Day on Monday. Hard to find a good picture to represent Labor Day. Here's one:



Or maybe this one?



(Which one do you like Cheyenne?)

Also, Kacie is supposed to be in town briefly, we hope to see her on Saturday. I'm going to try to get her data off of her old hard drive. Which reminds me, if your laptop ever dies suddenly and you need the data from it, I now have a hard drive enclosure for a laptop hard drive and I may be able to help.

George and Veronica are both working tonight. Veronica might have a couple of friends over for a sleepover; George is staying at Josh's tonight.

Cheyenne will also be home this weekend. She's having a birthday party at her Mom's tomorrow but we hope to see her on Sunday.

Twila got an invitation to join the Honor Society due to her high GPA. You may not know this but Twi has been on the Dean's list almost every semester! Congrats Twi; stop by and see us this weekend!

Emma is back at her co-op job this semester. I know Ethan has been hitting the books lately, and, as far as I know, she still has no internet service at her apartment! I guess I'll have to catch up with her the old fashioned way... I'll txt her!

Mike is on his way home from Manhattan right this minute. He got to see cousin Diane and lots of his friends over the week; but I'm sure he'll still be glad to get home! Meanwhile he's flying out again on Monday :-(

We are supposed to have dinner with Uncle Sid & Aunt Julia tomorrow night and then play some Euchre.... Anyone want to learn how? I'll be happy to teach you!

Also, be sure to check out the Poll, as I'm updating it again...

I would like to see everyone at some point this weekend; so those of you without specific plans to come over, expect to hear from me soon...

Finally --- stay tuned, I'm dreaming up a contest to get everyone back interested in the family blog again, after I neglected it for such a long time!

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

Actually, I like the first one better...hehe
And I want to learn to play...whatever it was you said! Teach me!