Monday, June 18, 2007

NYC


Well, I don't have a spectacular view, but I'm in the greatest city in the world.

Last night I walked around, stopping outside a few different places. Many were closed or too high-priced. I found myself on 46th near 5th outside of a small place called "Via Italia." Reading the menu, I didn't notice the old man with white hair and red suspenders. He said to me, "Itsa the best!"

I was sold.

I enjoyed a delicious caesar salad, some authentic Italian bread and butter, a bowl of penne pasta arrabiata (hot marinara sauce,) and I washed it all down with a glass of chianti.

Delissioso.


6 comments:

Cheyenne said...

jealous. very much so. of both you and connie.

DaddyMike said...

Miss you Cheyenne - I wish I could have taken you on this trip.

DaddyMike said...

I wish all 8 of us could be in NYC together!

Zonky said...

that description sounded like an exerpt from a book.

Kacie said...

lol did he really say that?
no way.

DaddyMike said...

Zonk: You didn't know I could write like that, did you? ;^)

Kacie: Way.