Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Three things

Hi everyone!

I was just posting to say a few things:

1) I got my i-pod back already! Or well...they replaced it. So I got a new one. Woot. Apple (even if some people don't like them) is pretty sweet about customer service.

2) I got a B on my last calc test! It was only an 80 but it was my highest grade all year. So unless I do something REALLY stupid, I will end up with a C. That care package is coming in handy...more like making me FAT in addition to how stressed I am! :D

3) Some people (...Mom and George and Cheyenne...) still haven't posted what they want from their secret santas. I don't know who has them but that really isn't fair. So someone who is home, get on their case about that.

Um..yeah. That is it I guess.
Except I have this funny sesonal themed picture for you. Can you guess what that is?



Hope everyone is well.
<3 Em

5 comments:

ConnieMom said...

GO EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's great news about your calc test. AWESOME.

And, I am actually working on my list!

ConnieMom said...

And also I just don't see how FRUIT and TEA can make you fat!

Unknown said...

Yeah I was pretty stoaked about my test. I originally got a 71 but I found a mistake! so that made it even more gratifying!

Kacie said...

CONGRATS!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I, for one, think that photo is spectacular.

Twila said...

I think it's a christmas tree. They look like christmas lights. and it is a great photo.