Saturday, December 02, 2006

Secret Santa....

Okay. Here we go.... I can't really think of things I want so much, but I'll try.

- A bunch of kitty cat themed socks! =^..^= Seriously, I feel old now, but I need some socks...
- A pair of leather or faux-leather but not knit gloves for driving - black or light brown
- I liked Veronica's "a cute purse", big enough to fit a checkbook wallet in.
- Final Fantasy I & II for the Gameboy Advance (I know Amazon had it for $19.99 for a while)
- A Nintendo DS wireless link thing. Actually, I'm not sure what it is because I've never seen it, but it lets the DS go wireless. Therefore, I have no idea of the price.
- A set of four nice big mugs

Wow, the things you want when you get older seem stupider and stupider.... -_-;

2 comments:

Kacie said...

oh that wireless things? its like a nintendo WIFI hub base thing. your DS can go wriless anywhere there is a wireless network, but if you have that hub thingy, you can set up a special nintendo WIFI network in your room or whatever. they run about $35.

Twila said...

Oh? Because I was under the impression you needed some transmiter hooked to the DS. But I don't really understand it. Sera was telling me about it and it didn't make much sense.