Monday, December 18, 2006

Just so everyone knows what's going on with me... (because I know you all care...)
For Christmas I think Saturday is going to be gift exchange at Korey's. I may drive up Friday night, I may stay Saturday night, I'm not sure, but I will be up there a majority of the day and night.
Sunday we are planning on coming to the Christmas Eve party. I'll have to find some flannel for Korey.... *snicker* I'll probably spend the night at home Sunday night. Christmas day I'll probably stay until after dinner but then I've got to get some serious packing done. -_-; I've not even thought about it thus far...

AND AN IMPORTANT REMINDER:
Pay attention while driving!!! Traffic is very bad and hard to deal with this time of year but I saw THE WORST accident today and I'll admit I've been a bit negligent and absent minded recently, so this woke me up. The teenagers' car who caused the accident was 1/2 its original size. They slammed into the person in front of them, bringing their hood into the drivers seat and sliding the car they smashed into right up into the car in front of it and the car in front of that car. The person behind the accident causing car smashed into the back of it, bringing the back of the accident causing car right through the back seats.

And, on a happier note, my grades for the semester are as follows:
Writer's Workshop: A (Hell yeah!)
Tech. Writing: A (A large, happy, sigh of relief...)
Foundations of TCOM: A
Ecology: C
Yeah, a C isn't so great, but I'm through with my science core now and the last class I have to take that I anticipate not doing so well in is Pre-Calc... yeah, I know, again. -_- Then it should be mostly A's from then on out.
And, while my Cumulative GPA is a 3.02, I can always say my Major GPA is a 4.0! ^_^

No comments: