Saturday, April 11, 2009

Summer School!

As I have been working out my schedule recently, I thought I'd post and let everyone know what classes I'll be taking in the future.

Summer 09
Inorganic Chemistry (with lab)
Ecology
Genetics (with lab)

Fall 09 (HOPEFULLY!)
Organic Chemistry I
Evolution
Statistics and Applications
Intro to Microbiology (with lab)
Health

The way i have it worked out, it's looking like i can graduate in Fall 2010, which is only 4.5 years. I'm actually really excited to get into the biology stuff, but it will be nice to have this month off.

I got see some of my study abroad friends on campus last night, which was awesome!
I am getting pretty darn stoaked for FOOTBALL season in a few months! We are going to have a great team this year...



Hope to see a lot of you all tomorrow for Easter dinner!

No comments: