Saturday, December 20, 2008

Revised Secret Santa Wish List!!!!!

So Kacie had brought to my attention that I could have confused my Secret Santa. Originally, I had on my list the third Twilight book called Eclipse. Pretty much right after I made my list I had went out and bought it myself because I had decided Christmas was too far to wait for the book. So then I decided to change it on here. I changed it to the next book called Breaking Dawn. I apologize for the confusion!

Also notice that I added something in case you don't want to get me something Twilight or Disney!

1. Anything Twilight!-poster, tee-shirt, the fourth book (called Breaking Dawn), what ever
2. Anything Disney!
3. I want season one of either "Hey Arnold!" or "Doug." I put both of those on my amazon wish list so talk to the parents to make sure it's not doubled...it is a little more expensive than the $20 range, I will pay the difference! It is something I really want!!!!

No comments: