Saturday, December 13, 2008

More babies!!!

Kacie and I must have been on the same page because as she was posting about the adorable Penny Lane, Korey and I were waiting to take our new babies home: Charlie and Ruben! :D


Ruben is on the left, and Charlie is on the right. Charlie was still a little scared, so I couldn't get a good picture of him, but Ruben is just an attention hog!


Look at Ruben's beautiful gold eyes! Charlie also has gold eyes, but he's a gray and white long haired tabby cat, where as Ruben is a solid brown short hair. They're both sweeties though and all the people at the adoption agency were sad they weren't going to be able to play with them any more.
But you won't get to see them unless you come visit me, haha! XD

3 comments:

Kacie said...

they are cuuuuute! i love some gray kitties!! They look so soft.


And penny's ears are always like that. it's like she can't stick one up!!!

Twila said...

Lol! I think that makes her uber adorable though! I don't even like small dogs that much, but she is really irresistible! I will definitely be coming down to see her. =)

DaddyMike said...

Nice looking cats.