Sunday, November 02, 2008

WIB Week of 3-Nov-2008

Home Sweet Home and off from work. Mom will be leaving for a conference in Miami Monday morning and returning Wednesday night. We'll have her on speaker phone to watch the election returns on Tuesday night. She's pretty upset that when she originally agreed to go on this trip she didn't know it meant she wouldn't be home for election day.

My friend Jimmy will be here until Wednesday afternoon. We've been friends since about 1973 and played in bands together in high school and college. Here's a picture from (I think) 1975. He's the one on the right.



This is how he looks today.



If anyone wants to come over to watch the election returns with us let me know!

6 comments:

Twila said...

I'm considering it. Though I might be going to battle and brew, I don't feel like dicking around with a bunch of people who don't agree with me politically. I'm too paranoid and upset about it.

Cheyenne said...

so if your the one on the left and he's the one on the right then who's in the middle?

DaddyMike said...

Twi: Well it would be fun to have you. I want you to meet my friend Jimmy of you can. He's very funny.

Chey: His name is Scott.

Twila said...

Are you doing anything for dinner? I could just pick up a Publix sub on my way over, I just want to know.

DaddyMike said...

Maybe we'll get some pizzas or something. Let me know what time you can be here.

Kacie said...

Boo. Wish I could come
Mark and Kim and I are holing up with some Coronas and chips and salsa and watching the polls.

Oh, and ordering passports if McCain wins. :)