Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I will miss you all!

It's about time I made a post informing everyone that come January, you will see me even less than you do now...I will be in the Southern Hemisphere.

I am participating in the Pacific Study Abroad program with 40 students and a handful of teachers from Tech!

The trip involves 6 weeks in Wellington, New Zealand, 3 weeks in Sydney, Australia, and 3 weeks in Brisbane, Australia.

I am keeping a blog about the trip (starting now with the planning, but later with photos and info on what we are up to) HERE. I won't be able to talk on the phone much AND I'll have to pay per minute for my internet use, so I hope everyone appreciates the blog when I am gone!

We fly out of Los Angeles on January 8th.
I am taking 4 classes and get 13 credit hours toward my degree.
I will try not to miss you all too much!

2 comments:

DaddyMike said...

Say "hello" to Frodo for us.

We'll miss you too!

Dear Old Uncle Sid said...

c wally xaH! Emma. We are very happy for you. This is so cool it's frosty!

We expect lots of pictures.

Your Dear Old Uncle Sid, and Auntie Boonya.