Wednesday, August 08, 2007

notes from mum

Just a couple of things...


Reminder: Don't forget, I'm going to PA tomorrow and will be coming home on Sunday. Emma will be watching George tomorrow night, Mike will be back on Friday.





Lost & Found: Someone left their 3-pack of DS games between the cushions of the couch. I bet I can guess who it was! I put them in the drawer in "my" end table in the living room.




Reward: I'm opening up the challenge --- $50 to the person who can teach Chopper to fetch! If you work in a team, you can split the reward.


and finally.....

Oops: Happy Belated Birthday to Aunt Boonya~~!! Her birthday was on the 6th; sorry to say I quite forgot. Well, I guess it's not the first birthday I ever forgot. :-(



Maybe we will get a chance to celebrate her birthday later in the month with the other birthdays coming up! Cheyenne has the ONE birthday I never forget...

2 comments:

Kacie said...

I just want to say that I WILL WIN THIS CHALLENEGE. I taught Choppy to sleep downstairs with me. I will teach him how to fetch.

ConnieMom said...

Cheyenne is giving you a run for your money. She actually got him to get up and look at the ball once...