Sunday, July 01, 2007

I guess i should post...

yeah so im here sitting in my room being overwhelmed! today we got out of bed at 7 and went to breakfast. then we had orintaion for a few hours. then we went to lunch and then went back to orintation. it was so much info thati am a little freaked out. we met our professors and im a little intimidated. one of them already gave us homework, and class doesnt start until tomorrow! im almost done though. i took a break to go work out with my roomies! maggie is here on a softball scholarship so she has softball conditioning and i told her to make me come! i really am hoping to stick with it. if i gain the freshmen 15, it better be in muscle! all my roomies seem really cool. im stuck with them til may so i hope we all get along for the most part. well i have to get back to my studies. i also have to be up by 8 tomorrow morning so i definatly have to go. ill try and keep you all posted. by the way...i guess your wondering how i am on the interent! i got a computer yesterday! yay!
i miss you guys!
Cheyenne

2 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Wow! that is a lot, all at once. But things will be a little more settled once classes start. At least it's a regular schedule then.

It's really nice that you get introduced to your professors ahead of time, though. They might be intimidating, but its even worse if you see them for the first time in a class of 200 students, and they never even try to learn your name!

I wish I could see your new pc! What kind did you get? I guess you didn't have any trouble getting on line with it.

Good luck on your first day of class!

DaddyMike said...

Repeat after me:

My name is Cheyenne Versaci - welcome to Walt Disney World! I am here to help make all of your vacation dreams come true!