Thursday, December 30, 2010

YAY!



I'm not sure if you all can tell what this is, but I'll tell you. Its my computer screen after I submitted my application to Duke University! and that was the last one I had to submit! So now I just have to wait to hear back from schools...for a few months...
Thanks to everyone who supported this process by giving me Christmas and graduation money! I couldn't have paid the fees without your help. and thanks to Mom and Brad for proofreading.

Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Dear Old Uncle Sid said...

ShelllllzzaaaaaaaH!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Lookit our blogs, dude, and see the utter conformity of the world; the complete vanity and the circular aspect of the planet which soon hits you in the @$$. Not cool, right? Right. Know what I do, brudda? I take my Vitamin See, baby, and long for Heaven. God bless.