Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Wish Lists (Secret Santa and General Use)

I have a vague wish list on elfster and amazon, but please note I will take ANY planner, ANY hair straightener, or ANY label maker.

Pretty much any item from uncommongoods.com

I can always use copy/printer paper, construction paper, pens and pencils (i only like sharpie pens for all my grading/memo writing needs) post-it notes, paper clips, binder clips, dividers, file folders, etc etc.

I need a new "teacher bag" ie a bag big enough to hold laptop, multiple binders, and text books....usually trendy tote bags work nice.

I'd love a subscription to Real Simple magazine

And finally, if all else fails, a gift card to Barnes and Noble, Bath and Body Works or New York and Co (shout out to Twila for getting me that last one for my b-day!).

--Kacie

No comments: