Saturday, October 31, 2009

Making Strides!

I have a few pictures from the breast cancer walk! Our team ended up raising over $2,000 and as a whole the event raised over $1 mil! So thanks for donating!


Here is some of our team (me and rachel are the girls in hats in the front). The woman on the far left is Mrs. Gilbert, a 13 year breast cancer survivor we had come to speak at Tech a few weeks ago.


We walked a 5k through Atlanta stopping up just a bit of traffic. It was really cool.


This one is of me, our president Chris, and the publicity chair Justin.


Just as a forewarning, I'm doing a 10k race in February for Leukemia and I'll be looking for donations again then. This race is legit and it is mandatory that we each raise $150-200 (unlike Making Strides which was just suggested). But dont worry, I'll keep you all posted on that, training starts next week!

Love you all! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: