Saturday, January 17, 2009

OMG OLD!

I found these old pictures from like 2002 (so I guess they're not THAT old in the grand scheme of things...) but ANYWAY I wanted to post a few of them.... If I find any more I can't promise I won't post them as well. :D


(They are only as tall as a pile of leaves, lol!)


(Mom's favorite activity; you can tell by the look on her face!)


(This was the first time I was ever at a Waffle House.)


(I'm not sure who is in this picture other than Emma... O_o)


(OMG, blackmail much?)


(LAWLZ.)


(I think I did this to Emma. I suppose that was cruel.)


(Here Emma is, trying to be cool and redeem herself from the last pic.)


(George is very little!)

2 comments:

ConnieMom said...

Great post Twi!! And I think you may be one of the few people in the whole world with a picture from their first visit to Waffle House....

DaddyMike said...

Good thing TRUDI didn't see that picture of Mom and I!